Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] imode entity problem for pictographic entities.. very annoying

From: Lea Allison <Lea.Allison@-------------->
Date: 7/25/2002 9:58:00 PM
Hi

if I use &#59087; dirctly I get an unknow entity error, or it replaces
"&#59087;" with "?". It supposed to be an pictographic icon of a mobile
phone.

Of course XSLT/XML recorgnises all the other 'regular' entity refs (&#120)
etc, but not these addional ones for the imode phones. Any ideas where I can
add some reference to the additional entities, or some way to let this exact
string "&#59087;" to the browser itself???

Thanks

Lea