Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] mixed content searching

From: "Thinh Nguyen" <thainguy99@----------->
Date: 5/6/2002 10:28:00 PM
Hi all,

I just subscribed a few minutes ago. I'd like to get some help on or
probably some sample code that can do the following for me.

The given XML file has mixed contents data such as

Q1) how do I write grep.xsl to meet the following commands
 H:> saxon example.xml grep.xsl target=Tom
 Tom

 H:> saxon example.xml grep.xsl target=am
 .... i am ...

 H:> saxon example.xml grep.xsl target=he
 hello ...
 .... cheers

Q2) How do I write grep2.xsl to meet the following commands

 H:> saxon example.xml grep2.xsl target=Tom

cheers</doc>

 H:> saxon example.xml grep2.xsl target=am

cheers</doc>

 H:> saxon example.xml grep2.xsl target=he

cheers</doc>

Thanks for any help in advance.
Regards,
Tim