Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] Differences in XSLT transformation between MSXML3 and MSXML4

From: Paul Terray <terray@------------>
Date: 2/6/2002 1:53:00 AM
Hello,

I recently tried to switch from MSXML3 to MSXML4, but one of my stylesheets
gives me an empty output, where the MSXML3 was working perfectly (as does
other xslt processors).

I am using it through the (new) msxsl command-line, switching from the 3.0
to the 4.0 by the use of the -u option.

Does anyone knows any differences between them in the XSLT treatment ?

--
Paul - mailto:terray@xxxxxxxxxxxx