Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Xalan ODBC extension - implementation

From: "cutlass" <cutlass@----------->
Date: 1/22/2002 2:04:00 AM
----- Original Message -----
From: "Curtis Burisch" <burisch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> At my company are implementing an extension function to Xalan which
> queries an ODBC database. An SQL string is passed in, and the result
> set is returned. We are still in the process of defining how the result

> It's also highly possible that we're re-inventing the wheel. Has
> anybody heard of or used an extension which would meet our requirements?

Hello Curtis,

There are SQL tag libraries I beleive within the apache project stuff, but I
am unfamiliar with them ...one route would be to look at the java SQL
extensions jar included with SAXON7 (http://saxon.sf.net ) to either get
inspiration or integration; they work rather well.

cheers, jim fuller