Altova Mailing List Archives

[xsl] fo:table-header

From: ram ragu <xmlram@--------->
Date: 7/5/2001 7:03:00 AM
I am using FOP to convert my FO into PDF

In my style sheet I am using <fo:table-header> to
create a header for a table and it has 5 cloums..
each column differs in width but when i create the
header.. with five columns I am getting fixed length
column header and my data is  getting overlapped..
across the columns

I declared

<fo:table>

then ..