Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] XSLT implementation

From: Peter Flynn <peter@----------->
Date: 7/6/2001 1:59:00 PM
On Tue, 03 Jul 2001, Sunil wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I am a web developer, I have been learning XML/XSL/XSLT/DTD at my own since
> last 6 months...... I just want to know how can I use them in my web
> services...like how do I configure my web server ..say I have a jakarta
> tomcat server.....I am able to generate XML but still not able how do I
> apply XSLT/XSL .... Could any of you help me on this?

The documentation at xml.apache.org is pretty good on how
to get jakarta tomcat up and running.

The configuration includes a hook to make Apache forward
any request for a .xml file to the processor, so provided
your XML file contains a reference to the XSL[T] file you
want applied, it should return the required output.

What is it not doing?

///Peter