Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] Re: Site test] Posting to another XML

From: "Chris Bayes" <Chris@----------->
Date: 7/13/2001 1:09:00 AM
IE does that often.
I often browse by doing an open link in new window, close the ones I don't
want then go back to some later if they need in depth reading. Every so
often ie will crash taking out all windows back to the original one but
leaving open all the ones that were opened seperately. I think when you open
a window from another it runs in the same process so when one goes they all
go.
I hope it worked the second time.

Ciao Chris

XML/XSL Portal