Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] Question about xsl-xslt

From: Dennis Thomas <dthomas@--------->
Date: 5/22/2001 10:28:00 AM
Hi Saverio,
The problem is in the defination of
     <xsl:variable name="level" select="3"></xsl:variable>
When u define the select="3" its looking for a element node  3.
Rather if u want to store a value u need to declare it as --> select="'3'"

The declaration would now look as
 <xsl:variable name="level" select="'3'"></xsl:variable>

take care,
dennis