Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xsl] XML Update Client-Side tool (finding)

From: "Ralof" <ralof@------------>
Date: 4/10/2001 2:05:00 PM
Hello
Sorry about the long time-no-answer, but I have
been out of office for some days.

Anyway, if you still want to see the editor, I
would like to guide you through it by Netmeeting
or ICQ (preferebly NetMeeting) becuase it is right
now rather integrated in our content managment system
and you need some help to find the XML stuff.

My ICQ is 157022, if you would like to try Netmeeting,
send me an email and we try to synchronize the event.

Regards

Stefan Vesterlund

ToolOne System