Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xsl] browsers with XSL capabilities

From: Robert Koberg <rob@---------->
Date: 3/16/2001 12:23:00 PM
I have been playing arounf with MSXML (previosly I have been ignoring posts
about client side generation).  I downloaded IE5.5 and everything worked
fine for me ( at least the test I have run).

There are some really cool things you can do with IE5.5 - it is a great
browser! Editable DIVs and SPANs, etc, control over right click (context
sensitive) menus and so much more.

It would seem that if a good (javascript) developer could come up with a way
to "roundtrip" (back to XML) these editable DIVs and SPANs you could have a
really cool browser based XML editing system... :)