Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: xml in, xml out

From: John Robert Gardner <jrgardn@--------->
Date: 6/2/2000 6:02:00 AM
Am I correct that this is the "classic transformation" template that used
to be talked of?  In other words the basic transformation?

Re. "Classic Transformation" -- whether or not this one is it, I wanted
to be sure I understood it.  It used to be talked of as a sort of "ground
zero" transformation, which basically did what the subject line says.

BTW, I'm digging your book, Michael . . . I can see all the kudo's on the
lists . . . quite a comprehensive tome/brick/other such words recognizing
its heft.

jr