Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: AS-IS Output in XSL

From: zuzmi@----------- (-. ----)
Date: 6/7/2000 4:27:00 PM
>From XSL file's point of view (which I am assuming is being parsed by DOM or
SAX parser), anything between angle brackets is "considered" a tag and needs
a closing tag, or a slash at the end. The reason I used that terminology is
just to make the question clear, and it worked :-). Anyways, here is the
solution that I found after some experimentation with Xalan-J for the
benefit of others.

<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">
&lt;!DOCTYPE blah blah blah&gt;
</xsl:text>

zartash