Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: relative and base URIs when using document() function

From: michael gruber <gruberm@------>
Date: 4/6/2000 12:51:00 PM

> Sounds like that could be it... but is there anything I can do about it?

Oh, good question :-)

I see you use two arguments when calling the document-function -
and that's a topic Ken Holman tries to help me (thread: document()-function,
using 2 arguments); I'm on the way...

But there's one great possibility: I propose the fantastic way of trial and
error!
What you can try:

1) you can modify your path (in modules/module), eg. deleting
"package_ts\module_cfg".
As long as you get a message whether the file was found or not you can
modify as long as necessary...

2) you can do the same by not using the second argument in your document()
-call

3) you may modify the second argument

4) maybe you can rearrange your stylesheet to have your second document-call

not within your first document call (i.e. within the for-each where the
current node is changing)

I think 1) and 2) should be succesfull and easy

Tell me what happened!

michael