Altova Mailing List Archives

Any XSL Based Internet Sites Out There?

From: "Peter Bryant" <pbryant@----------->
Date: 2/25/2000 9:17:00 PM
Is there anyone out there using XSL to generate content for their web site?
I'd be interested in hearing your experiences and finding out how widespread
XSL is becoming.

My company will be starting a beta within the next few days.  This beta will
allow internet users to set up their own web site on our server, create XML
content and upload their own XSL files to render this content.

Will we be the first XSL publishing platform out there?

If anyone with XSL experience wants to participate in our beta, please
contact me.

Peter Bryant
CTO, Infopop Corporation
Want to work with XSL, XML, servlets, Oracle & Internet?  We're hiring!