Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: On loss of integrity with xsl:script...

From: Rick Geimer <rick.geimer@------->
Date: 5/11/1999 6:56:00 AM
The biggest problem for me, which I have brought up on this list before, is the lack
of support for entity attributes. I'm having to create another DTD with attributes
declared as CDATA, then process the XML, moving the system IDs from the entities into
the new CDATA attributes. What a pain. Someone should have put a big warning label on
the XML spec about using this feature if it wasn't going to be supported by related
standards.

Rick Geimer
National Semiconductor
rick.geimer@xxxxxxx