Altova Mailing List Archives

XSL validation

From: "Gary Friedrich" <gary@------------.--->
To: <xmlschema-dev@--.--->
Date: 10/31/2005 2:43:00 AM
I am trying to verify an xsl file

The file worked on windows / IIS - did not work on linux / apache

I have found the problem - but it took quite a while - I eliminated code
until I found where the problem was.

The problem was
    a semi-colon was missing after an onmouseout stmt

I am looking for a better way to validate our files

I tried running the file through the validator - it came up with errors on
line 1

Are our files incompatible with the validator?

If yes, do you have any ideas on how we can best validate our files?

I have included the file I am trying to validate
    The error is on line 822 - it is missing a ; at end of line
        onmouseout="style.background='{s1-t1-btn-mst-c}'

Thank you

Gary  - AMI - 262-886-4170