Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: Namespace problem

From: George Cristian Bina <george@----.-->
To: Volker.Zink@------.--
Date: 8/18/2004 6:07:00 PM
Volker,

I explained you the problem in my previous post.
If you just add elementFormDefault="qualified" to your schema the
instance document will be validated without problems.

xmlns:plem="grips://xml.recom-verlag.de/comm/plem"
targetNamespace="grips://xml.recom-verlag.de/comm/plem"
	 elementFormDefault="qualified"

Hope that helps,
George
George Cristian Bina
<oXygen/> XML Editor & XSLT Editor/Debugger
www.---.com

From Burak.Emir@e... Wed Aug 18 13:33:03 2004