Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: Typename collide!

From: "Rajasekar Joseph" <rajasekar.joseph@----.--->
To: "Rajasekar Joseph" <rajasekar.joseph@----.--->, "Dare Obasanjo" <dareo@---------.--->, <xmlschema-dev@--.--->
Date: 6/22/2004 4:06:00 AM
Dare,

Attached is the solution file containing the schema I am trying to
validate .The schemalocation used are in absolute paths and hence you
may need to place the solution in the appropriate path.

The version I am using is MSXML 4.0 SP2 with VS.net 2003 & biztalk 2004

The schema Iam trying to validate is ProcessFinancialStatement.xsd and I
have also included the renamed version of the same file (sample.xsd)
which was validated successfully.

Thanks

Raj

303-523-6341