From: "Steven Corkey" <scorkey@-----.--->
To: <xmlschema-dev@--.--->
Date: 1/28/2002 4:23:00 PM
with xsd you can define where to load the xsd file from over riding what
it says in the xml file with the command:

parser.setProperty(

"http://apache.org/xml/properties/schema/external-noNamespaceSchemaLocat
ion", <xsdFile>);

If the same true of dtd files?

That is to say I want to define which dtd file my parser uses in
validating an xml file regardless of what the xml file defines
as its dtd file.

Thanks in advance

From xmlschema-dev-request@t...  Tue Jan 29 20:40:04 2002
Receive