Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xml-dev] RE: Abstraction in Science, Mathematics, Software, and

From: Stephen D Green <stephengreenubl@-----.--->
To: "Costello, Roger L." <costello@-----.--->
Date: 3/12/2011 9:09:00 AM
Are you suggesting or even hinting that it should be possible
to define a type whose contents are types rather than elements?

e.g something like this should be possible

  <xsd:complexType name="appliance-type">
        <xsd:sequence>
            <xsd:complexType ref="model-number-type" />
        </xsd:sequence>
    </xsd:complexType>

or

  <xsd:complexType name="appliance-type">