Altova Mailing List Archives

[xml-dev] Does DTD allow deriving all possible paths in an XML

From: ycao5@---.--------.--
To: xml-dev@-----.---.---
Date: 10/12/2009 11:11:00 PM
Hello everyone,

     I have one question about XML DTD. In a paper, the authors say
that DTD allows deriving all possible paths from the root to the
leaves appearing in related XML documents. Does this statement
correct? Based on my knowledge, DTD may not contain all possible
elements in an XML document. I would like to get your opinion. Thanks.