Altova Mailing List Archives

From: "CHET ENSIGN, BLOOMBERG/ B-LAW" <censign@---------.--->
To: kurt.cagle@-----.---, -------@-----.---.---
Date: 8/13/2009 12:26:00 PM

Dan Brickley writes:

> Although not as high-profile as a REC-track group, there is nothing to
> stop a group of like-minded W3C members single-handedly chartering an
> Incubator Group (XG, see ) to try to
> progress the XHTML efforts. Perhaps - in part - by defining a recovery
> model for ill-formed XML markup?

The market will decide, but my take on what the XHTML users out there
like about XHTML _includes_ the strict error checking discipline it
imposes. . .

- --
                         Half-time member of W3C Team
                Fax: (44) 131 651-1426, e-mail: ht@i...
Version: GnuPG v1.2.6 (GNU/Linux)

[Un]Subscribe/change address:
subscribe: xml-dev-subscribe@l...
List archive:
List Guidelines:

These Archives are provided for informational purposes only and have been generated directly from the Altova mailing list archive system and are comprised of the lists set forth on Therefore, Altova does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability, completeness, usefulness, non-infringement of intellectual property rights, or quality of any content on the Altova Mailing List Archive(s), regardless of who originates that content. You expressly understand and agree that you bear all risks associated with using or relying on that content. Altova will not be liable or responsible in any way for any content posted including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in content, or for any losses or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of or reliance on any content. This disclaimer and limitation on liability is in addition to the disclaimers and limitations contained in the Website Terms of Use and elsewhere on the site.