Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xml-dev] Query Format in XML

From: Leif Stainsby <stainsby@----.-->
To: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <len.bullard@----------.--->
Date: 5/19/2006 7:23:00 AM
There's also the OGC Filter specification [1].  It is used extensively
by other OGC specifications, such as WFS [2] and CSW-ebRIM profile [3]
(formerly known as WRS, or Web Registry Service).  These are all works
of the OGC (Open Geospatial Consortium).

[1] OGC Filter:
       http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=8340
[2] Web Feature Service (WFS) spec:
       https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=8339
[3] CSW-ebRIM profile of Catalogue 2.0:
http://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=12604&version=1&format=pdf

FYI - there may be a click-through license agreement on some of these links.

Cheers,

...Leif