Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xml-dev] xsd : root element not found

From: "Stan Kitsis" <skits@---------.--->
To: "Darren Hall" <dhall@----.--->,"George Cristian Bina" <george@---------.--->
Date: 5/23/2006 9:55:00 PM
Darren,

Elements in your schema belong to three different namespaces:
http://globals.namespace.org/content/xml/xsd/v10/article/single/
http://globals.namespace.org/content/xml/xsd/v10/article/
http://globals.namespace.org/content/xml/xsd/v10/reference/

However, in your xml file you use them as if they were in the same
namespace.  Here's what you should do:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<standaloneArticle

xmlns="http://globals.namespace.org/content/xml/xsd/v10/article/single/"