Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xml-dev] [ANN] A new live XForms example: the "DMV Forms" sample application

From: Erik Bruchez <erik@-------.--->
To: xml-dev@-----.---.---
Date: 2/3/2006 3:03:00 PM
First, thanks :-)

You are absolutely correct: the original PDF form is an official form
from the DMV (which you can see automatically filled-out when you select
"View Selected As PDF"), however we designed our own XML format for the
XForms version. To tell you the truth, we did not look at whether there
is in fact a California standard for this data in XML format. If there
is one, it would certainly make sense to use it.

-Erik