Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xml-dev] Re: What Does SOAP/WS Do that A REST System Can't?

From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@-----.--->
To: David Lyon <david.lyon@------------.--->, xml-dev@-----.---.---
Date: 4/3/2005 8:52:00 AM
--- David Lyon <david.lyon@c...> wrote:
> You must be one of these young people that *expect*
> good graphics.. :-)

I should be younger than you!

I am happy with a simple P4 (optionally with HT
technology) ! Somebody gifted me a 3D game, which
required a graphics accelerator card to run. I
could'nt run it because my PC did'nt had the graphics
card..

> Why in my day... you'd be lucky to even get 40x25
> characters... and when 80x25
> came out... that was to save up for.... not these
> 64MB graphics cards...
> they're ridiculous.....

This was my personal opinion! I don't have experiance
working on hardwares that existed before 1988.

Regards,
Mukul

http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo