Altova Mailing List Archives

[xml-dev] Pls recommend some books on XML and web services

From: "Zheng Li" <zli@--.----.---.-->
To: "'XML Developers List'" <xml-dev@-----.---.--->
Date: 7/7/2004 7:33:00 AM
Hi guys:

I am a beginner to XML and know HTML. I want to learn XML in the Web Service
context. There are numerous books aboout XML and I dont know what books are
good to a beginner like me? Could anyone recommend some books about XML and
web services to me? Many thnx.

I need books about the general concepts of XML and some books teach you how
to write real XML documents such as WSDL, SAOP....in the webservice context.

Looking forward to hearing from you experts.

Cheers

Coolioo