Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xml-dev] Q&A Markup Language?

From: Manos Batsis <mbatsis@--------.-->
To: XML Dev <xml-dev@-----.---.--->
Date: 1/23/2004 3:18:00 PM
> [I am posting this question for a colleague]

Dear xml-dev member colleague,

> Has anyone created an XML vocabulary for Question and Answer data?
>
> Without thinking deeply about it, I suppose that a Q&A vocabulary could
> be something as simple as:
>
> <session>
>      <question>...</question>
>      <answer>...</answer>
>      <answer>...</answer>
> </session>
>
> Perhaps someone has already thought more deeply about this and has
> created a Q&A vocabulary?  If so, please let me know.  /Roger

As in a FAQ?

Some time ago, I once noticed a thread somewhere (probably some
RDF-related list) on people using a small number of keywords (i.e. 10)
to describe themselves and applied the principle to a primitive FAQ xml
schema where each entry has keywords (in free text), question and
answers. The keyword feature is really helpfull. Answers are rated ;-)

I could probably dig this up but writing the schema is a 5 minute task.

Cheers,

Manos