Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xml-dev] XML websites

From: "Marcus Andersson" <marcan@----.-->
To: <xml-dev@-----.---.--->
Date: 6/3/2003 1:15:00 PM
We have produced a "pure" client XML web site.
Currently it only runs under IE5.5+ but that should change when we have time to
make it work under Mozilla and their XML extensions as well. Opera and Konqueror
isn't an option (for us anyway).

The "site" is one xml file with all textual content
and a couple of xslt (of course some javascript to do some stuff...).

Address is: http://www.xcerion.xom

Regards

Marcus Andersson
----- Original