Altova Mailing List Archives

XML Spy Help...

From: Nischal Muthana <nischal_muthana@-----.--->
To: xml-dev@-----.---.---
Date: 4/23/2002 6:25:00 PM
Hi All

This might be an off-topic question, but I thought
some you might have come across the same situation. I
am using XMLSpy">XMLSpy IDE for my XML/XML Schema stuff. When
creating an .xsd, in the element tag if I specify
minOccurs="1" and save and close the file and open it
again, the minOccurs is gone. This might be because
when I open a file it is opened by default in the
Schema Design view.

<xs:element name="environment" type="xs:string"
minOccurs="1" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

Is there anywhere a setting where I can say I need
this at anytime.

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Nischal