Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xml-dev] parser maintains state?

From: Wendi Sisson <wsisson@----.-----.--->
To: xml-dev@-----.---.---
Date: 12/14/2001 4:12:00 PM
I have been told it is an industry standard that an XML reply should
always include all the data that came in the XML request, and therefore
we should do so in our application. I was not aware that there was any
standardization on this issue, and would like to know what others on
this list thought. Is it your impression that it is an industry standard
to do so? I guess by industry I mean the IT industry, although we are in
the transportation industry here. Thank you for your time, Wendi
--
Wendi Sisson
Systems Programmer