Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: [xml-dev] XML "tuple spaces" alpha technology demonstrated

From: "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@--------------.--->
To: xml-dev@-----.---.---
Date: 12/31/2001 5:22:00 PM

Ahhh ... I see the point now.  Makes sense to me, but I'm not sure of the
implications for Ruple, JXTA-spaces, IETF, Apache, etc.  How would the
"spaces" people move in that direction, or get the world to move in that
direction? I think I need to look into HTTP extensibility more deeply.

Thanks for the clarification!