Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: [xml-dev] XML Buzzwords. RFC

From: Joel Bender <jjb5@-------.--->
To: PaulT <pault12@-------.--->, Tom Bradford <bradford@----------.--->
Date: 11/28/2001 7:19:00 PM
>I just feel that there is now more XML APIs than I can
>keep track of,  so I want it all to go into one place ;-)
>Kinda pragmatic thing. CPAN is pragmatic.

Build it and they (we?) will come.  Just one request: make it
possible to use the repository without requiring XML tools, just a
simple browser (and by that I mean basic HTML, no JavaScript,
cookies, etc.).  I tired of sites where the designers are pedantic
about layout/fonts/styles/graphics and end up generating huge pages
of #*(&^ that in reality contribute nothing to the content.

Joel