Altova Mailing List Archives

[xml-dev] xml schema

From: Ian Rogers <ian.rogers@------.--.-->
To: 'Xml-Dev <xml-dev@-----.---.--->
Date: 9/27/2001 12:53:00 AM
hi

I am looking into using the w3c xml_schema instead of using a dtd, as the
schema allows me to put a lot more constraints on my xml, but the thing that
i am not sure about is it's stability, and how widely it is supported by
browsers,

if anyone can give any plus or minor points for the schema i would be very
grateful, as i would really like to know if it would be worth using a schema
over a dtd

thanks

Ian