Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: PyXML 0.6.5 is released

From: "Martin v. Loewis" <martin@------.----.--.---------.-->
To: bkline@---------.---
Date: 3/20/2001 3:19:00 AM
> > Version 0.6.5 of the Python/XML distribution is now available.  It
> > should be considered a beta release, and can be downloaded from
> > the following URLs:
> >
> > http://download.sourceforge.net/pyxml/PyXML-0.6.5.tar.gz
> > http://download.sourceforge.net/pyxml/PyXML-0.6.5.win32-py1.5.exe
> > http://download.sourceforge.net/pyxml/PyXML-0.6.5.win32-py2.0.exe
> > http://download.sourceforge.net/pyxml/PyXML-0.6.5-1.5.2.i386.rpm
> > http://download.sourceforge.net/pyxml/PyXML-0.6.5-2.0.i386.rpm
>
> Thanks.  Do you have corrected URLs for these links, which don't appear
> to be valid [1]?

Sorry about that. SF changed the hostname, and I did not verify the
URLs. Replace "download" with "ftp1", i.e.

http://ftp1.sourceforge.net/pyxml/PyXML-0.6.5.tar.gz
http://ftp1.sourceforge.net/pyxml/PyXML-0.6.5.win32-py1.5.exe
http://ftp1.sourceforge.net/pyxml/PyXML-0.6.5.win32-py2.0.exe
http://ftp1.sourceforge.net/pyxml/PyXML-0.6.5-1.5.2.i386.rpm