Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: Common XML (was Re: Document Feature Requirements)

From: "Don Park" <donpark@---------.--->
Date: 4/9/2000 12:30:00 AM
>P.S. I tried to send these comments before to SML-DEV to comment on the
>draft, but the website swallowed my email with an error.

I think eGroups.com allows a non-member to reply into SML-DEV mailing
list but will not allow you to start a new thread.  Other than that,
it could be a eGroups.com's new facelift glitch.

Anyway, you can join the group at:

  http://www.egroups.com/group/sml-dev/info.html

  ** now, where did I put my pompoms? **

Best,