Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: SAX and namespaces: an implementation

From: John Cowan <cowan@-----.----.--->
To: XML Dev <xml-dev@--.--.-->
Date: 7/27/1998 4:46:00 PM
Ron Bourret wrote:

> > Three new classes are involved: org.xml.sax.ParserFilter,
> > org.xml.sax.helpers.PseudoAttributeList, and
> > org.xml.sax.helpers.NamespaceFilter.
>
> Is there a URL for this?  I've got immediate uses for ParserFilter and
> PseudoAttributeList and possibly for NamespaceFilter.

Yes!  The source code is now at
http://www.ccil.org/~cowan/XML/ns.jar.  It is *very* alpha code,
which is why I am not even providing classfiles, since I don't want
anybody to think that this is in any way ready-to-go.  In particular,
universal names are constructed each time on the fly and not
memoized properly; also the javadoc comments are not all there yet.

Please critique!

--
John Cowan	http://www.ccil.org/~cowan		cowan@c...

xml-dev: A list for W3C XML Developers. To post, mailto:xml-dev@i...