Altova Mailing List Archives

Spanning page breaks?

From: oaksong@-------.---
To: NULL
Date: 9/12/2006 2:33:00 PM

>From everything I've read, I suspect this can't be done but...

I've got a two page form type document laid out in XSL, using the
Altova StyleVision. I've got a loop for a set of elements that are
likely to extend past the first page of an 8.5x11 sheet of paper. I've
set the first table so that it prints nicely on 8.5x11. I want to flow
any remaining elements to the next page.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated.

Chris