Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: generate-id problem

From: Martin Honnen <mahotrash@-----.-->
To: NULL
Date: 2/28/2006 3:26:00 PM

Kerry wrote:

> I am using IE6 SP2.

Does it improve things if you use version specific program ids e.g.

> 		httpData = new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.XMLHTTP");

   new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP.3.0")

here and

> 		dataDOM = new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument");

  new ActiveXObject("MSXML2.DOMDocument.3.0")

here and so on (adding .3.0 everywhere where MSXML objects are used)?

If not consider posting a URL we can visit with IE to experience the
error. I am currently not sure what causes the problem.

--

	Martin Honnen --- MVP XML
	http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/