Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: Is this a bug?

From: TonyJebson@-----------.---------.---
To: NULL
Date: 12/15/2005 2:13:00 AM
"Joe Fawcett" wrote:
[snip]
> But is the actual HTML faulty, i.e. no space between the characters, or is
> it being rendered incorrectly?
> Which processor are you transforming with and can you show a snippet of the
> XSLT?

Actually, I've just found my problem I think - the name space in my header
was wrong.  I had xmlns:HTML="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml", once the ":HTML"
is removed it works fine.

FWIW,  I'm using MSXML 6.0 (6.00.3883.8).

The full XML can be found at http://jebbo.home.texas.net/asc/a/a.xml
And the XSL at http://jebbo.home.texas.net/asc/ds2-L.xsl
To see what it looks like http://jebbo.home.texas.net/asc/asc.html

However, those are too big to digest, so here's some relevant snippets:

XSL:
<?xml version='1.0'?>

version="1.0" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">

  <xsl:output method="html"/>
  <xsl:param name="edition">x</xsl:param>

  <xsl:template match="/">

        <xsl:apply-templates select="/TEI.2/text"/>
</xsl:template>

  <xsl:template match="p">
      <a>
        <xsl:attribute name="id">