Altova Mailing List Archives

Xsl

From: tomaz@-----------.---------.---
To: NULL
Date: 7/12/2005 3:20:00 AM
hi,

I wanted to ask, what is the simples way in XSL to make the following:

i have three XML documents; and i would like to make XSL to view
specific entity (eg: document/names/my_name) from all three XML documents
and to have this entity (from all three xml documents) shown together.

thank you in advance!

best