Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: HTML to PDF conversion

From: "Al Wilkerson" <ac527@-------.--->
To: NULL
Date: 5/1/2005 12:48:00 AM
What if the page layout (i.e. text and images not appearing in right place
on page like in original source), is not correct in PDF file, is that more
of a problem with the XHTML->XSL:FO (stylesheet) conversion or the XSL:FO ->
PDF conversion.

I had problems with getting FOP to produce output, however Ibex PDF creator
did produce output, but it was  like how I mentioned above.

Thanks,

Al