Altova Mailing List Archives

xsl to show xml

From: "Gary Brewer" <gary@------.------.--->
To: NULL
Date: 4/15/2004 5:00:00 PM
Hello,

I realize

<xsl:template match="*">
    <xsl:select value-of="."/>
</xsl:template>

Will show me the entire contents of the XML document. But how could I show
the original XML document including all of its tags (formatted for an HTML
document)

For example,

<xml>
    <hello>this is my xml</hello>
</xml>

I would like an XSL file that created the output as

&lt;xml&gt;
&lt;hello&gt;this is my xml ......

etc..

Thanks,