Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: using XPath methods with DOM

From: "Chris Barber" <chris@----------.--.--.------>
To: NULL
Date: 4/14/2004 5:20:00 PM
You may have to set the XMLDOM property:

XMLDOM.setProperty("SelectionLanguage", "XPath")

in order to use all of the XPath functionality.

Chris.

"slycaper" <sly_caperNOSPAM@y...> wrote in message
Also....If I specify the path directly

i.e. xmlnode := DOMObj.selectNode('this/is/my/path');

then it works fine.

This doesn't work -> xmlnode :=
DOMObj.selectNode('this/is/my[last()]/path');