Altova Mailing List Archives

XSL and checkbox

From: "Miroslav Cecho" <cecho@-----.-->
To: NULL
Date: 10/13/2003 4:51:00 AM
dear experts,

i am trying input data into db through html/xsl
transformation. I suppose it is really easy task for you
but for me...:( naightmare
code is:
<input name="BLABLA" type="checkbox">
    <xsl:attribute name="value"><xsl:value-of
select="@BLABLA"/></xsl:attribute>
    <xsl:if test="@checked">
  <xsl:attribute name="value">checked</xsl:attribute>
    </xsl:if>
   </input><br/>

i know is not working...i need help to just jump of this
nightmare :)Everytime i got 0 or false in my database
even checked or unchecked.
Can someone help me?...

Thank you...MCE