Altova Mailing List Archives

Base64 Encoded String within XML from File (VBA-Access 2007)

From: MarkTheAccountant@-----------.---------.---
To: NULL
Date: 8/5/2009 10:49:00 AM
Hello

I'm trying use XML and need to include an external file as a Base64 encoded
string within an XML node.  I have seen examples converting a string to
Base64 and OLE Objects to Base64 encoded strings but I want to keep the file
external to the database.

What would you suggest?  Should I consider using XMLWriter or
FileSystemObject?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mark