Altova Mailing List Archives

RE: INFOPATH issues

From: wjzhang@------.---------.--- ("------ -----[----]")
To: NULL
Date: 8/21/2007 2:28:00 PM

Hi Stav,

We do not involve Infopath support in the MSDN newsgroups. So for this
issue, I'd suggest you post to the unmanaged Infopath newsgroup:
microsoft.public.infopath which may be a better place for you to get
information and suggestions regarding to the problem.

According to your description, I just think if the problem is path
mis-matching on the new machine. After you copy the form template to the
new computer, have you open it in design mode to re-configure the data
connections and relocate the Access DB, then re-publish the form again?
Just wonder if this will simply resolve the problem.

Thanks.

Sincerely,

WenJun Zhang

Microsoft Online Community Support

ications.

Microsoft Customer Support Services (CSS) at: