Altova Mailing List Archives

get DOM Tree from transformation

From: "VK" <schools_ring@-----.--->
To: NULL
Date: 1/3/2007 5:45:00 AM

I would like to get the transformation result as DOM Tree so to use it
with appendChild method, so something like
   XMLData.transformNode(XSLTemplate);
but the return value being not a string but a DOM Tree.

Is it doable in some single method?

If this analogy may help I'm seeking Gecko's transformToFragment /
transformToDocument functionality.

I'm seeking for a solution for MSXML 3 or higher.