Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: MSXML4

From: "Alex Krawarik[MSFT]" <alexkr@---------.--->
To: NULL
Date: 10/9/2006 9:50:00 AM

Hi Kyla,

    There are some differences between the different product versions of
MSXML (e.g. between MSXML3, MSXML4, MSXML6) but none that you should be
running into with a default config of 4. When you say .." The version of
Windows/MSXML4 &  .NET Framework are the same." I am guessing you meant
"..as on the machine that the code actually works on..." ? Your developers
would need to describe their problem more thoroughly for us to offer useful
assistance.