Altova Mailing List Archives

Re: can't parse atom feeds

From: KrisB <krisdbjunkATgmailDOTcom>
To: NULL
Date: 9/6/2006 6:33:00 PM

Thanks for the quick response.  I used the code you sent, but I'm
getting this error:

msxml4.dll error '80004005'

Property name is invalid.

which corresponds to this line: objXML.setProperty
"SelectionNamespace","xmlns:at='" & RootNamespace & "'"

I'm using ASP (Vbscript), if that wasn't obvious.  When I write out the
RootNamespace variable, I'm getting 'http://purl.org/atom/ns#', so its
connecting to and reading the xml fine.  Anything obvious I'm missing?

Thanks.